Crazy week!

This week we have been in touch with the Pimp My Ride guys about a really exciting project involving a stretched car of some sort with lots of exterior, as well as interior pimping! Sadly(?) Tim Westwood isn't involved but the creativity in the garage is phenomenal. We've also kicked off a new web 3.0 site which we'd love to tell you more about...but can't for a couple of months, so watch this space. Also on the agenda is loads of research into social media, which means I can sit on facebook all day and not get fired...doesn't it?

A healthy body means a healthy mind (apparently) so we've also been down to Yo Sushi to eat as much as is physically possible during one's lunch hour - it's 50% off right now so it would be rude not to. I'd love to say I'm going home each night to chill but I'm flat hunting again - no rest for the wicked!!

No comments: