everyone's talking about...

September 21st, 2007

Well, rather ashamedly this is my first post but I've managed to work out how to do it all by myself! It's been a quiet week in the office with both Philip and Fiona away so I've had some time to figure it out...

Anyway, everywhere I turn I hear people talking about 'the gorilla ad'. Whether you love it, hate it or find it just plain bizzare it's certainly got a reaction and plenty of coverage for Dairy Milk! A very interesting turn from their standard 'feel good' ads and I personally think it's fantastic. I wonder if advertising has to get more and more bizarre in order to cut through all the standard noise and wallpaper? If you haven't seen it, go to http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CbLr2NEV_7o

p.s. We're hoping that Philip will bring back some NY chocolate. Our tuckbox is empty.

No comments: